Panasonic DMC-GH1R 1500mAh Replacement Battery
- Upon payment receipt during weekdays, order placed before 2:00 PM Pacific Time ships same day.Payment verification may delay shipping. For quick verification, PayPal payment is recommended at checkout (you can pay credit card through PayPal even you don't have an account).
This 1500mAh battery has higher capacity than original battery (1250mAh). It does not work on DMC-GH1 camera with firmware Ver 1.2 or up which was released by Panasonic on 6/24/09, please check your camera firmware version before the purchase. To check the version of firmware on your camera, please press [MENU/SET], select [SETUP], scroll down and Click [VERSION DISP.].
Panasonic DMC-GH1R 1500mAh Replacement Battery
- Technical Details:
- 43.66 x 36.42 x 21.62 mm
- Brand new replacement by iTEKIRO®, not OEM, not genuine, not original
- 30 days money back guarantee (shipping charge excluded) and 1 year replacement warranty
- Upon payment receipt during weekdays, order placed before 2:00 PM Pacific Time ships same day:
4-7 Days $6.00
3 Days $29.00
2 Days $39.00
Standard Overnight $54.00
$1.00 GROUND shipping & handling for ADDITIONAL item
International shipping: $39.00 (to Canada only by USPS Priority Mail International), $59 (worldwide by FedEX or USPS)
- How can I find the right battery for my camera or camcorder?
The battery is guaranteed to work with your camera or camcorder when you see your battery's OEM part number (printed on battery label) or camera / camcorder model number in our compatible list. The list might be incomplete because it is difficult to collect all information at one time. If you are not sure of your choice, please type the part number and model number as special comment in our shipping form at the time of checkout. We will ship you the correct battery based on your input.
- How long does this battery last?
The battery's run time is difficult to determine, it depends on your camera / camcorder settings and workload, and we can not give you the exact number here. Most of our replacement batteries have higher capacity than the original ones, it means our batteries last longer between charge cycles. Higher capacity batteries have no impact on the performance of your camera / camcorder.
- Your replacement battery has a slightly different voltage from my original battery, will it damage my device?
Absolutely not. Minor voltage discrepancy is reasonable and acceptable for replacement batteries, it won't damage your camera / camcorder nor affect the battery's performance.
- Does my original charger charge this high capacity replacement battery?
Yes, this replacement battery functions exactly same as your original battery, it will be charged by your original charger.
- Is this battery new?
Yes, the battery is freshly produced with new case and new cells. It has a short shelf life because of our high-volume sales.
- Is this battery rechargeable?
Yes, all our batteries are rechargeable lithium ion or nickel metal hydride. No memory effect on lithium ion and nickel metal hydride batteries.
- How can I trust this company? What is your return policy? How do I return this battery if I don't like it?
As an online merchant for many years, we never go after quick, one-time profit, excellent product and service is our permanent promise to you. Please check our customer feedbacks. We have 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year replacement warranty. It is very easy for you to return the battery, just live chat with us and you will get the return instruction immediately.
- All our digital camera camcorder batteries are brand new with new case and new cells, we have 1 year
replacement warranty on these batteries. See more details at
- Please check your original digital camera camcorder battery's OEM part number
which is printed on your battery label, camera or camcorder model number
with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the
- Upon initial use or after a long storage period, the battery may need 3 - 4
cycles of charge / discharge before achieving full capacity.
- New battery is hard to hold charge sometimes, you may need remove the
battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant
- See more battery tips at Battery Care and
This page is
about Panasonic DMC-GH1R 1500mAh Replacement Battery. 1500mAh replacement digital camera battery for Panasonic DMC-GH1R. The rechargeable high capacity battery is fresh made with premium cells and it holds more power than the original genuine battery.
All brand names and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. Its use in connection with merchandise offered for sale herein is intended only
to indicate the compatibility of our replacements to the products with trademarks. It in no way is intended to indicate affiliation with or endorsement by the owner of the trademark.
Questions? Please .
Hours: Monday through Friday -- 10:00AM - 6:00PM Pacific Time
Copyright© Since 2004, . All Rights Reserved.